Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweet Tooth Party

A Sweet Tooth Party....... On the 10th of August, we had some tea with mum.
Mum said we should eat up my left over birthday cake and some of my friends party cupcakes.
I took out four glasses and filled it with purple carrot juice. Cher Cher took some Jelly beans and chocolate out too because mum said we may have a little treat.

I sipped the juice and it was nice and sweet. Then i ate some of the cake. The Cake was so sweet that when i took another sip of juice the juice was tasteless!! Each of us picked out a Jelly bean that we haven't try yet. I closed my eyes and pick my Jelly bean. When i tested it, i knew it was buttered popcorn. it was Delicious!=)

Everyone had a Almond Chocolate. After we finished eating we drank up all of our juice......

After the tea party, I felt like i was going to get a headache!!=) So don't eat too much sweets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment