Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Birthdays

In July, I celebrated 3 birthdays.
Kong Kong's birthday, Ee Ee's birthday, and my friend,Maya's birthday.

KONG KONG'S BIRTHDAY

On the 9th of July, was Kong Kong's birthday and we went for a birthday dinner in "T.G.I.F".
My sisters and I wore pretty dresses to Kong Kong's birthday dinner.

I ordered nachos, Chrisa ordered Chicken and Cher Cher ordered Spaghetti.
We all shared the food. Koo Koo ordered some chicken thingy and gave me some.Ee Ee gave me some cheese and a piece of macaroni cheese. Ah ma didn't like the mashed potatoes, and gave me some.
Mum gave me cheese. And i took some of Ashton's Fish.

By the end of the night I was so full!!!

EE EE'S BIRTHDAY
Ee Ee's birthday was on a Sunday. She took us out for lunch together with Ah ma and KooKoo.
For lunch, we had "Pizza Hut".
Nobody bought a gift for her so she said:"This is the most boring birthday I've ever had!!"

But, at Church in the evening, they got her a chocolate cake.

MAYA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
Her birthday party was on the Sunday too. But her real birthday is on Tuesday.
On Sunday,Kong Kong took us to the party after church. We went there late.

They were playing a game. We were going to start but Chrisa wanted to go to the toilet so we had to take her. When she was done we went to have dinner. I choose spaghetti.

After the food we went on the house and Maya gave us some stickers and some sweets and chocolate. When we were done, we waited for mum to come to get us. When Dad ans Mum came,Maya's father gave us some of the left over food. It was a lot!!

And when we went home, we found out a flatted cheese cake right at the bottom. and Cher Cher thought it was a Mayonnaise cake!

1 comment: