Thursday, March 19, 2009

Swiming At Last!

For a very long time i have not been Swimming and i kinda forgot how to swim properly...
Yesterday, Dad took us swimming and showed me how to do it again. It was very fun and even Ashton(my baby brother who is 10 months old)came in.

we swam for about.....1 or 2 hour(i think!).

And we had a "who can sit on the swimming pool floor the longest" race.
That was very fun but ee ee didn't even sit on the floor.

After we swam, I had a nice sizzling noodles with chicken and vege!! YUM YUM!!!
I was very hungry and ate the whole plate(it was a big one!).

I had lots of fun and I hope to go swimming again.

1 comment:

  1. where did you go swimming?

    thanks for calling that day! hehe i had fun talking to you girls

    love you and miss you HEAPS

    ReplyDelete