Friday, March 6, 2009

Cameron Highlands

Today is the day!

The day to go to Cameron Highlands I said when I woke up.
It was "March the 2nd" and I was very exited...

I quickly took my bag downstairs and drank a cup of hot Milo.
At 8 am my"Ah ma, Kong Kong,Koo Koo and Ee Ee"came to my house.
They were going to go too.

We got into the van and stared our way.
At lunchtime we stop ed at"Ipoh" to have lunch.
I had claypotnoodles. It was very yummy(also because i was very hungry).

In an hour plus, we reached Cameron Highlands.
The cool air was sooo nice!!
We got to the hotel and I had no bed, so we got two cushions and I sleeped there for four nights.
It was very comfy,comfier than the bed!!

On the 1st day we went to the market, the strawberry farm.

On the 2nd day we had to go to the rose garden, ate more strawberries and go to the "boh" plantation( Ee Ee liked tea very much), the "big red stawberry farm.

The 3rd day we went to eat more stawberries, to another 'boh" plantation, the bee farm,and the cameron vally tea plantation.

The last day we went back to the "big red stawberry farmt to buy vegetables.
We also went to the T-cafe, we drove to the rose garden to take some flowers back cause the gardener was kind and gave us some.

After that we headed for home.
That was the endof the holiday.

We got home at about 8:30pm and went to "happy cafe" to eat dinner.
I was sleepy when we got home, but i really enjoyed the cameron highlands trip(and dinner too!)
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment