Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Metropolitan Park

I woke up early and walked over to mum's room.
Ashton was already awake. And of course, fussing, wanting to be carried.
Mum was sleepy because of taking care of him for the whole night.
So I picked him up and started to walk around the room.


After he was quieten down, I put him down so mum could feed him ad I could have a bath.
We went down to have breakfast together. I was half way eating my bread when mum said,
"I would gladly take you to Metropolitan Park but your two sisters are still sleeping".

I wanted to go, so mum woke them up while I changed Ashton's diaper.
We got to the park and there was no one there.
So we got the whole park to ourselves!

We played games like : ninja girls (Chrisa made that up), crossing over the crocodile river.
We even played with Ashton. We pushed him on the swings and let him slide.
But I think he liked touching the grass most.

The day was very fun and we were very sweaty indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment