Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Ducky Lunch



This week is a season of cooking for me. This is one of them.
Mum said we were going to have a simple lunch. Mashed potato's ducks! Fun to make and fun to eat.

First, I made "Duckling Nat". Then I made three other ducks.
The biggest,(Mum, who was lying down on a broccoli pillow resting).
The second, "Duckling Ash"(swimming with me).
And the third duckling"Chrisa"always messy and doing something.

I made a small island for their nest . And of course with Duckling Ashton on it.
I put broccoli as weeds around and gravy for mud.

I really like cooking my own meals.

2 comments:

  1. It looks very yummy...and I do really think you're definitely a good cook in the making! Cook more...I'll be there to eat!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodie!
    i'll ask dad to do a chat box for me.
    it'll be easier.
    love nat

    ReplyDelete