Thursday, December 17, 2009

What a nice sur-price

Shopping at DFO for cotton on kids tank tops.

We entered the shop hoping or good prices just like the last time we came. We looked around the shop, flipping through the racks of clothes. Soon I found a light pink tank top at the price of $2.50. Great! Thinking, even though we got the tank tops two years ago at $2, it was only 50 cents difference.

( Now, here's the awesome part...=) )

After mum paid for the items, she looked at the receipt...then only we realized that my tank top was only $1.25!! When we went home, we were talking about the sale on my tank top. Mum said that my tank top was actually $9.95. Then it went on sale for $7.95. Then $5.00 to $2.50, now $1.25.....wow! God really answers my prayers of cheap cotton on clothes....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment