Saturday, October 10, 2009

October the 8th: Two More Birthdays

And that two birthdays belong to my Ah ma & Grandpa......
October 8th is their birthday. They turn 62 & 69 this year.

On Wednesday Mum and Dad took Grandpa out for dinner to T.G.I.F in Queensbay Mall.
I Enjoyed the food and Dad said I Ate the most.

After Everyone finished dinner, Daddy told a waitress it was Grandpa's Birthday and asked for a birthday cake. (Just without the horrible singing!)
But She said they had too.....And in the end they did! =(
The last time we went there for kong kong's birthday, Ee Ee, Cher Cher & I voted it the most noisy restaurant!

And for Ah ma's Birthday Dinner, It was the 2nd most noisy restaurant. Hard Rock Cafe.

But at least the food was o.k., I had Grilled Chicken & Salad....It didn't turn out what i expected it to be, though. But i Ate some of mu's chicken and Chrisa's Cheese & Mac.
Ee Ee ordered Cheese & Mac too, just that hers was a bit spicy with peppers.

My kids meal set came with a drink. I Choose Vanilla Milkshake....It was yummy!!
When they served Ah ma's Birthday Cake I got to try some and it tasted really yummy. It was a Chocolate fudge. Chocolate fudge with ice cream on top!

After Dinner, We went to look around Hard Rock Hotel. It was so nice!
The swimming pool looked so inviting!! =)
We took lots and lots of pictures!! I Really Enjoyed myself that night!

Happy Birthday Ah ma and Grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment