Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mini Meringue's -TOO Sweet!!!-

A few weeks ago, My sister and I tried making some Mini Meringue Nest.
We got everything we needed and started.
We cracked some eggs into a blow and started to beat the eggs.

We did it for a long time.Taking turns to beat the eggs while watching a movie called"Tinker Bell". We had to beat the eggs until it was so thick that it would stand when you lifted it.

But when we added the sugar it became soft again. So Cher Cher tried to fry the eggs(with 100g of sugar in it). But we just ended up with a blob of fried TOO sweet meringue.

But remember, if you ever try making it...
never give up cause one day you'll get!=)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your tireless effort. Though they didn't turn out as it should be, I am so glad both of you tried your best. Moreover, it was supposed to be a surprise for me. Indeed I was surprised to see both of you working in your aprons when I thought you would be tired then. That's SO SWEET :) Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete